2/14/07

The Rabbit

This is a story from a friend of my wife's.
She is my muse--enjoy!



This morning I went to the adult store to get something new for V-day. I am a married adult, so I just kept trying to tell myself no big deal. (But, there is a reason why people buy that stuff online) The store is located in the parking lot with Target, Kohl's, McDonnalds right in the middle of my little suburban town...not quite what I'm used to either. After dropping Peytie off at pre-school, I went to the store. Yes, it was open at 9:45am.
In my mind, I thought it would be the same Mom crowd as the Target or Kohls.
No, it was full of men. I was the only woman. It took everything I had not to walk out. More and more men kept walking in. I just kept looking at the lingerie. Then I forced myself to go over to the potions and toys. It was all I could do not to bust out laughing. I saw the infamous "rabbit"
and grabbed it. I had my handful of party favors and went to check out.
Once I got there 2 men got inline behind me. The woman checked me out and started to rip the Rabbit open and said "we have to test it" (no return policy). I was horrified. She took it out, put the batteries in and turned it on low "mmmmmmmm", med "vvvvvvvvv", and then high "VVVVVVVVVVVV". I just burst out laughing. This woman is standing there holding my rabbitt, about to blast off! Good Grief

No comments:

Post a Comment