8/31/07

Corrections:

I have been informed that I am not allowed to refer to, or imply, that Hossmom is a Hussy. I have been informed that she is not a Hussy and that I do indeed kick puppies and hate babies.

It has been also been brought to my attention not to refer to Hossmom as having lose morals, ethical lapses or that she is a traitor to the Hossman family in any way.

We regret the error and apologize to Hossmom for putting herself into situations that can be seen in a bad light. Such as being a traitor, associating with traitors, being a known accomplice to any traitorism, and to being pregnant for the second time in 2 years. This does not imply that she is easy or that she is a traitor. It just states the facts that she betrayed her husband and is knocked up.

Sincerely,
The Editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment