5/27/09

Bar Song Night Night

Dad: You ready Little Hoss?

Little Hoss: Ready Daddy!

Ahem

I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison. And I went to pick her up in the.....

Little Hoss: RAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!

But before I could get to the station in my pickup...........

Little Hoss: TRUCK!

I got run over by a dang ol'....................

Little Hoss: TRAIN!

So I'll hang around just as long as you will let me........

Little Hoss: LET ME, LET ME, OH PLEASE BABY LET ME!

And I never minded standing in the

Little Hoss: RAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN!

Oh, you don't have to call me Darling...................

Little Hoss: DAAAAAARRRRRRLIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!

You never even call me,

Little Hoss and Dad: WHY DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME!

Why don't you ever call me by my.................

Little Hoss: NAME!

Night night sweet pea.

Little Hoss: Night night daddy. I want to go to Texas Daddy.

Me too honey.


And that my friends, is how we do bedtime in the Hossman household.

2 comments:

  1. That is classic. It is clear you are raising that girl right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an honest day's work of raising your daughter.

    ReplyDelete