9/19/07

It's time

Some of you may be wondering why the hell I haven't posted in a while. I mean, after all, what are you supposed to do at work, read someone else's blog?! Seriously, don't be that guy, no one likes that guy.

But to work on my communication skills, which my family feels is not my strong suit, I offer you this today.

My son was born yesterday morning. Yup, just a tad bit early. He came in at 7.5 pounds. We got recruiters calling us from all over the place wondering just where he is going to commit to in 18 years.

So with that said, that is where I will be at over the next couple of days, at the hospital with my family and enjoying my son. But don't worry, I planned for this date, even though it is 3 weeks sooner than I expected.

As I am a sneaky bastard, I have several unpublished blogs that I wrote just for this occasion. I will post one of them tonight so that tomorrow morning you will have something to do.

And yes, my son does indeed kick major ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment