11/4/09

Dad-Blogs

Another Thursday post, Christ in the kitchen am I working for you guys.

First things first. I've got a lot of questions about when I was going to write about taking the hairstyling class for toddlers. I wrote it for Dad-blogs so head on over by clicking here and check out the post "Ms. Alexis" and you'll get the full experience of a 250 pound man trying to do ponytails. Somethings were good, somethings were bad but above all I will always love Ms. Alexis.

While you're there, read some of the other posts, especially the one called "Bump the Man Card. Give me the Dad Card." It is written by someone who read my post called "The Mancard" and is quite funny. Sheila will screw you every time, remember that.

Next, I don't get the anything on the CW. Just want to throw that out there. I am obviously not in their age range.

Finally, we have a few new Hossman Cult followers this week. Everyone say hi, check out their blogs and get them a glass of Kool-aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment