6/3/09

A Beach on the Bottom of the Ocean.

"Why is Spongebob Squarepants at the beach?" I ask

"What?" Hossmom replies.

"Well, Spongebob lives in the actual ocean, right? He's not like on land or anything, he lives at the actual bottom of the ocean. So how is there a beach with a tide at the bottom of the ocean? I don't get it."

That's what bothers you about this show?

I'm just saying, it doesn't make any sense to me.

There's a squirel in a diving suit.

I know, I see it. I don't mind the squirel. The beach bothers me.

Spongebob lives in a pinapple and the beach is the only thing that bothers you?

Hey, have you seen what he's been able to do with that pinapple. There are a lot less fortunate people out there.

It's a talking dish sponge and you're stuck on the beach.

But it makes no sense. Look, the show is called Spongebob Squarepants so it would only make sense that the sponge can talk. And he's got to live somewhere, so why not a pinapple. And any sponge wants friends, so why not a squirel? Do you have something against squirels. They are nature's tree tenders. We owe them a debt of gratitude.

You are watching way to much TV.

Some can fly.

Sponges?

No squirels. Well, they don't really fly but they glide. I'm just not aware that you knew that.

Seriously husband, you should get out of the house tonight.

I'm not going anywhere until someone explains to me why Spongebob Squarepants has a beach at the bottom of the ocean. I mean he actually lives on the beach. His whole terraforma is beach. So why does he have to go to the beach.

Here are the keys, go see a movie.

Some squirels carry rabies.

1 comment:

  1. lmao there are soo many things not right about that show that it makes it funny. Watch the actual movie and really pay attention to all the things that don't make sense. The part that always makes me laugh is that they will make a fire... down at the bottom of the sea... next to the beach and that spongebob can't swim yet he lives IN the ocean. Oh and dont forget the mode of transportation under the sea is a boat with wheels lol

    ReplyDelete