1/19/18

The New Website Is Up

I know, this is going to be weird.  But I have finally gotten the new website up.  Which means that most of my content going forward will be posted there.

Don't worry, I'm still writing and things are still happening.  A lot of cool stuff that I really can't talk about yet.  And even though things are changing rest assured that it's only a makeover.  Just a dye job and some eyelash extenders.  I'm still Hoss and the stories will still be written.

So go on over to:

Hossman At-Home

Do me a favor, join the newsletter. It's a platform building thing, and I'm going to need that this year.

--Hossman

4 comments:

  1. And now it is fixed! Probably should have tested that out first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is possible to retrieve your stolen bitcoins. I never believed in bitcoin recovery because I was made to understand that it is not possible. But sometime in February I fell for a binary options scam which promised a higher return and I lost close to $55,000. I read an article on here (reddit) as regards to a recovery expert and genius so I reached out to GHOSTCHAMPIONWIZARD, and to my surprise I got all bitcoins recovered within 42hours frame. I don’t know if I’m allowed to share the links on here but you can contact him if you are finding it very difficult to withdraw your funds from all this crypto investment scheme to recover your funds and your lost Btc. CONTACT HIM AT : GHOSTCHAMPIONWIZARD@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete